Comment on page
Nest aims to draw revenue from all classical streams of mobile gaming revenue which includes:
- In-Game Purchases: Purchases of digital assets, characters, power ups and more.
Nest's novelty is adding in NFTS to give gamers a premium experience where they can be owners of their in-game assets and derive revenue through play to earn blockchain technology.
This introduces additional areas of revenue:
- NFT Sales: Nest will do quarterly NFT drops. Each drop will be unique and specific to upcoming mini-games and game modes.
- NFT Royalties Nest earns a 5% royalty on all secondary marketplace sales.
- $NEST appreciation and Transaction Fees: We would take a 2% fee of all on-app transactions. This will help reduce and control the circulating supply of $NEST. As the ecosystem grows and we acquire more players, hence creating value for $NEST, we will benefit from price appreciation of our $NEST tokens holding.
- Fees are applied on the app for every transaction. The size of the fee is dependent on the form of transaction. Nets fee structure: